11.10.2010

Times, They Are a'Changin'

Well, everyone, the time has come for me to close down Afterthoughts...

As my job changes, my reading habits change, and I find I can no longer sustain a children's book review blog, an adult book review blog, and the blog I ran mostly for myself where I collected font-, vocabulary-, and typography-related items.

The good news is, they're now going to be combined into one blog to rule them all (I'd say 10 life points to the person who guesses that reference, but that's almost too easy).

Introducing, Wildly Read, my new blog based on the concept that I'm wildly, if not exactly widely, read.

If you're interested in continuing to read what I have to say, please click the link (the title of my new blog) above, check out the new blog, friend/follow me there, and I look forward to seeing you around.

This is officially the last post I'll make on this blog.

G'night. Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Susan said...

PHew! For a second there, I thought you were quitting the book blogosphere altogether. I'm glad you'll still be around. Clicking over to your new home ...

Broche Fabian said...

Thanks Susan! I hope you enjoy the new blog, too!